Who are we?
Superdream Creative Limited are a creative design agency, registered in England and Wales under company number 3969265, with the registered office at Oak Tree House, Waterside, Hanbury Road, Bromsgrove, B60 4FD. Our VAT number is GB 748 1317 28.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We encourage you to bring to our attention whether you think our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate.
What information do we collect?
Sometimes we will collect personal information directly from you and sometimes it will be from third parties who may hold information about you. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.superdream.co.uk (our site), in connection with your enquiry or relationship with us. This includes information provided at the time of making an enquiry with us, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Examples of the types of in of information we collect may be (without limitation);
- Your name;
- Your postal address;
- Your contact telephone number(s);
- Your email address;
- Your employment history and/or employment/personal references;
We will always advise you of the reasons why the information is needed and obtain your permission before hand, unless we are required otherwise by law.
What do we do with your information?
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes depending on who you are and your relationship with us, but at all times we will abide by the rules set out in the Act. If at any time we are required to use your personal information for other purposes than we originally tell you, we shall seek your consent before doing so.
Job applicants, current and former employees
From the point that an individual submits an application to be an employee of Supedream we may use their personal information to:
- Aid the job application process;
- Enable you to submit your CV, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts (please see the section ‘Job alerts’ for more detail);
- Process your employment file whilst employed by us, for example, referrals to occupational health, or to disclose details to our third party Fleet Management company for Company Car users;
- Answer any queries you may have connected with your employment with us;
- Monitor recruitment and other HR related statistics;
- Contact you using the contact details provided to us by you to advise you of news, information, or special products from us or our affiliated companies that we feel may benefit you;
- Aid any investigation or process connected with your employment;
- Create and maintain an internal employment file to be used only in connection with your employment.
Visitors to our website
When you visit our site we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Every time someone visits out website we use ‘cookies’ to collect standard information about visitor behavior patterns but we do this in a manner that does not identify any individual using our website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. They allow us to:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
To View more information about the cookies we use on our website click here.
We may also use your data, or permit selected, trusted third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Please be assured that we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, please be aware that there may be occasions where we are required by law to share your personal information with other organisations or individuals and other relevant bodes.
Examples include (but are not limited it) where we want to take a reference, obtain a ‘disclosure’ from the Criminal Records Bureau, or during the course of investigating a complaint we may be required to share your personal information with a local authority and a regulatory body such as Ofsted. In situation such as these we will not disclose any personal information without your prior consent unless required by law.
In addition we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in UK Company law.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Superdream or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To trusted third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, for example (but not limited to) professional advisors or IT consultants. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Superdream Creative Limited;
If you are a third party and you are asked to provide details on an individual, for example a personal reference, any information you may provide may be required to be disclosed to the individual concerned if they make a subject access request under the Act.
Where possible we will seek your consent before disclosure, but there may be situations where we are required to disclose the information you provide without your consent. If this situation arises we will ensure that information that relates and/or identifies you is not disclosed, unless we are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and hard copy formats.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Storage of your Personal Data
Please be assured that we will not store personal information that we hold about you for longer than is necessary or required by law.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (”EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen or been given) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Access to your Information
The Act gives you rights relating to your personal information held by an organisation.
To find out if Superdream holds information about you, or to make a request to access the information you know we hold about you, please put the request in writing to Oak Tree House, Waterside, Hanbury Road, Bromsgrove, B60 4FD, clearly marking the envelope ‘Data Access Request’ so we can deal with your request as quickly as possible.
Any access request is be subject to a fee of £10 which is used to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You also have the right to correct any personal information that we hold about you that you believe to be incorrect.
At Superdream we take every step we can to ensure that the information we hold about you is correct, but if you feel that Superdream holds incorrect information about you, please write or email us as soon as possible at Oak Tree House, Waterside, Hanbury Road, Bromsgrove, B60 4FD or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.
If you feel that there are any problems in connection with how we collect or use your personal information please do not hesitate to contact us.
About this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice does not cover the links on our website to other websites. We strongly recommend that you also read the privacy notices on other websites you visit.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and any changes we make will be posted on this page and where appropriate sent to you directly by post or email. This privacy notice was last updated in November 2012.
This notice is only a brief overview of Superdream’s responsibilities in holding and processing personal information so for more information about your rights under the Act please do not hesitate to contact us, or visit the Information Commissioner’s Website (www.ico.gov.uk).